Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sweet Saturday Musings...

     Good morning and Happy Saturday, sweet friends!!! We made it through another week and now it is time for a wonderful weekend! YAY!!! I no longer work outside our home-sweet-home, but there is still something SO serene about Saturday mornings. I woke up around 5:45 and tiptoed down our stairway to my good old computer. My Fibromyalgia was RAGING so I tuned into YouTube to find some light stretching exercises that I could do to help ease things up a bit. I did these along with Dick Nunez and they seemed to help a LOT!
     We have our beautiful grand-girl, Kayleigh with us this weekend and I will be making her favorite breakfast of Homemade Pancakes in just a little bit when she gets up. We had such fun last night playing board games and card games. She brought her new bracelet loom and we had a time trying to make rubber band bracelets together. I tried to teach her how to crochet too, but considering that I, myself can only make one very L-O-N-G chain I am afraid that I am not a really great teacher~hahaha!  She is left-handed and I am right handed so we had fun trying to flip things around, too! She did catch on to it pretty well, though.  
     Well the kids (Kayleigh and our Caleb) are up now and watching some cartoons together in the family room and I must now turn my attention to those good-old-pancakes. Saying good day to you all and hope your Saturday is lovely!!! It does seem so good to be back blogging with you all! 

Much Love and Stay Cozy!
Charlotte 

                                                     Breakfast in Bed by Mary Cassatt

No comments: