Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Friday, August 28, 2015

For Today......

     Good morning and Happy Friday, blog buddies! Well, I kind of got away from my daily posting; I guess I sometimes feel that my daily life is a bit too routine and boring to share. I am a creature of habit these days~lol! I did have a good week and did lots of good cooking along with my never ending battle with Mount Laundry around here. Who would think that three people would have so many loads of laundry in a week! Sheesh!!! (Heehee) 
     I have been giving a lot of thought and prayer to once again offering some light design and color consultations to clients again. It has been almost 5 years since I have done any sort of decorating or design services outside of my home. I would simply LOVE to have ladies call on me once again to come to their homes and give them color and decorating advice. I cannot do anything with heavy lifting involved and my days of furniture and accessory sales is over, but I sure could do lots to help give them steps in the right direction for creating the home they are longing to create. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers about this matter. 
     Today I am fixing a BIG crock pot full of good Beef Veggie Soup for our supper and am going to make some homemade Cheesy-Bread slices to go with it, too. I am reading lots of my mom's beautiful poetry books in my spare time. She did not write poetry, she LOVED to read poetry and was given many lovely books filled with inspiring verses throughout the years. I am hoping to start sharing some of them on here and on my Facebook page over the next few weeks. This is what is new around my sweet cottage. I hope all is well with you and yours. 

Lots of Hugs and Stay Cozy, 
Charlotte




No comments: