Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year Blessings to You!!!!

May the new year bring
The warmth of home and hearth to you.
The cheer and goodwill of friends to you,
The hope of a childlike heart to you.
The joy of a thousand angels to you,
The love of the Son and God's peace to you.
- The Hearth

We are having a cold snap here. Not as cold as some other parts of the country, it is 22 degrees here. But it is still cold enough to keep me in my Cozy little Home this morning with my cup of coffee near by and my fuzzy little slippers on my feet. I am so glad to be blessed with such a sweet retreat from the weather. I just wanted to take a minute to write a New Year's greeting to each of my sweet bloggin' buddies. I hope that each of you have a blessed, happy and healthy 2010 and that your lives will be filled with all sorts of wonderful surprises in the coming year!!! Hope to spend more time getting to know all of you better this year here in Blog Land. For now I am sending BIG WV Hugs your way!!!!

Stay Cozy,
Charlotte

No comments: