Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sew What???

No, this is not a smart aleck-y remark, it is more like me making a challenge to myself for the New Year. I use to sew a LOT way back when I was in High School and then as a young wife and momma. Then, well, I just QUIT! Dropped it like a hot potato and have never returned--sigh. Yes, for those of you that have followed me here and on my other blog, I have been threatening to pick it up again for a couple of years...my procrastinations skills are endless, or there have been extenuating circumstances beyond my control at times to make myself sound more justified. Nonetheless, this year for sure!!! I have the sewing machine all set up and a couple of prime projects already lined up; now the only question remains---which one gets started first or "Sew What"? I will be posting as soon as I figure it out.

Until next time, Stay Cozy,
Charlotte

3 comments:

Miss Shirl said...

At least you know how to run your machine. My machine just sits. I have no clue what to do. Hand sewing is about all I know how to do.

Dianna said...

sounds like a great idea. I love to sew but also procrastinate in actually starting, or worse, completing a project. I'll join you in this idea, I'll post about it on my blog too. First I'll try to go through my unfinished projects and actually list them and work on them before starting anything new. Hopefully I'll be able to get some things marked off my list that way. Looking forward to seeing what you work on.

Dianna
www.maxwellmama.wordpress.com

Leigh Anne said...

Ha! This is awesome and one of my goals for this year as well. I'd really like to be able to set up at a craft show by autumn. And guess what, I just sat down here from cleaning out my sewing table! YAY!!!

You can do it, let's keep each other on track!