Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ta-Da: The Latest Member of the Family


I am just taking a minute this morning to post the promised photos of my daughter's sweet new son. Introducing Wyatt Lee (last name withheld at the request of my daughter and son-in-law) hope you enjoy the pics:






From top to bottom and left to right: The new momma with her little one, my sweet hubby (aka pawpaw), me and our son, Caleb (aka Uncle Caleb) and my mom and dad at their house. We are all so glad that he is here and so healthy! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!
Stay Cozy,
Charlotte

2 comments:

Annette said...

Such a lovely family you are and such a nice livingroom, thanks for sharing your pics, I really like them.
Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hello Char...

Ahhh...your little Wyatt Lee is absolutely precious! What a proud Grandma you must be!!! Is this your first grandchild? Well my friend, Congratulations to you and your family on this very sweet and precious gift from God!!! Sending little Wyatt and new mommy...my very best wishes and blessings!!! I really enjoyed the photos! What a treasure to have photos of Wyatt with his Great-Grandma and Grandpa too!!!

Well my friend, I would just like to say thank you for adding Happy To Design to your list of blog follows! I'm just tickled pink to have you!!!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design