Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

What's Happening Today, January 17, 2018

Good afternoon blog friends!!! Boy, I am getting a late start on writing my post for today! We had a lot of getting ready going on around the house this morning so it kind of did me in for getting on the computer until this afternoon. I have been thinking about what else I might add to my blog in the way of interesting reading material for your enjoyment. I have decided on adding a recipe once a week or so, telling about some entertaining story or event from my week and keeping you all updated on some of our family news. This is helping with my cognitive thought process and is also helping me feel more connected with you all again. Anyway, here is My Daily Life post for today:

What's Happening:  Just happy to be here in my little corner of the world! I just got back from an appointment with my family doctor and she gave me a pretty good report. I do have to go for an A1c test next month. She had started me on a higher dose of Metformin back in December and she wants to see if it is helping my blood sugar level. She was glad to hear that I have started walking some and doing light exercises at home, too. 
What's For Supper: We are having homemade Chili tonight. Another good meal for a cold evening! 
What am I Reading or Watching: I read my two favorite daily devotional books this morning. I plan to read more pretty poetry after while and also a few more pages of Little Women. 
Today's Weather:  We got more snow last night which brought us to about 2-3 inches total on the ground. The forecast for today is: High: 19℉ Low: 12℉ Wind: NW 3mph Chance of Rain/Snow: 0%
Fibro and Arthritis Update: Having a pretty good day, so far. Fibro Pain: Low to Moderate Arthritis Pain: Moderate, Energy Level: Moderate, Brain Fog: Low to Moderate  
Chores for Today: Dishes, Folding Laundry and some light Dusting  
Phone Calls and Visits:  Robin made a few calls this morning concerning household matters, but that is about it for now.  
Drives, Walks and Outings:  Outings: We took Caleb to work and then headed to my doctor's appointment. I am not sure about taking a walk today. We will see. 
Pretty Picture for Today:  A picture of our Chicken and Dumplings from supper yesterday:
Doesn't that look yummy?!? Believe me, it was~MMMmmm!!! I hope you are all doing well and staying warm wherever you are. Hope to meet you all here again tomorrow. 


Stay Cozy!!!
Charlotte 






No comments: