Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Monday, January 15, 2018

My Daily Life for January 15, 2018

Good Morning Y'all!!!

     I have been up since around 6:00 AM, got our son off to work, made coffee and toast with apple butter for my hubby and I and am now ready to blog a bit! I had a very relaxing Sunday yesterday and enjoyed just watching Charles Stanley and old movies on television. My morning Brain Fog was terrible but improved by afternoon. We snacked around all day on left-overs, snacks and just what we had in the fridge so I didn't even have to cook~YAY! I gave some thought to my new feature here and decided that it needs to be only a Monday through Friday thing; kind of like a job...heehee! 😀 I think that I will do my journal before I get onto any other Social Media outlet in order to give this my priority and remain consistent. Sooo, here we go with Monday's entry...

What's Happening:  It is currently 9:10 AM here; still snowy outside and COLD! It is currently 18℉ outside. Our son, Greg and his family were over last night and he finally finished working on their car. He got it up and running again and drove the family home in it. We are all very happy for them! On another note, we had word that one of my husband's oldest friends had passed away early yesterday morning. They hadn't been close for a number of years but it is still very sad to hear! 
What's For Supper: Right now I am planning Chicken and Dumplings. This is my hubby's favorite supper so he is excited about the menu! 
What am I Reading or Watching: LIVE With Kelly and Ryan. I watch them most every morning Reading: Still working on Little Women, Bible, Ideals Poetry 
Today's Weather: SNOW! High: 39 degrees Low: 18 degrees Wind: NNE 0 mph, Chance of Rain: 40%
Fibro and Arthritis Update: This morning my Brain Fog is Moderate, my Fibro Pain is Moderate, My Arthritis Pain is Moderate in my legs, but High in my fingers and my Energy Level is Low to Moderate. I do have an appointment with my Counselor later on today so I will have to muster the energy to get ready for that. 
Chores for Today: Fold more clothes that I washed yesterday. I try to do a load a day if I can to stay ahead of "Mount Laundry", hahaha. I would like to dust a bit, also. 
Phone Calls and Visits: None so far but who knows what the day will bring. 
Drives, Walks and Outings: Going to Charleston for my doctor appointment this afternoon and also riding along with my hubs to pick up our son, Caleb from work. 
Inspiring Quote: "If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you to go on in spite of all. And so today I still have a dream."~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Pretty Picture for Today:  A lovely little cottage in winter...

     I hope to post another journal page tomorrow. If you like these prompts and want to use them for yourself, please feel free to copy them. I made them up and there I have no problem sharing them with you if it will add a little measure of order or joy to your day, also. I hope you are having a marvelous Monday!

Stay Cozy, 💐
Charlotte

No comments: