Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Has Sprung~Beautiful New Look For My Blog

Good morning, sweet Blog pals! I hope that you are all having a beautiful day in your corner of the world, wherever that may be. I haven't posted anything here in so long that I am a bit rusty in my writing skills, but I wanted to direct your attention to the gorgeous SPRING motif of my new background! I don't know about the rest of you, but I am MOST CERTAINLY ready for some SPRING around here! This has been a LONG winter and I have had enough of the snowy weather for quite a while~lol! I have lots to catch up with you all about; things have been quite different for us here at the cottage over the past several months. My beautiful mom-in-law passed away from us in July, my sweet momma is now in a Care Home, our homeschool life is now truly more UN-school as our son directs his learning more toward his personal interests and we start the preparation for future college days and so on. I will take time to blog more about all of this over the next couple of weeks. Suffice it to say that life has definitely been getting in the way of blogging, some days fly by so quickly that I wonder where they went. I have an appointment later this month with a doctor who, hopefully, will finally be able to officially diagnose my Fibromyalgia and get me on the right medications. Keep me in your prayers for that. God bless and keep you till my next post. ((HUGS))

No comments: