Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook~September 8, 2010

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...
The sky is dotted with silver soft clouds that predict the possibility of a wet day to come.

I am thinking...
that life is a complicated experience. There are so many hills and valleys for each of us to travel and that I am so very glad that I have trusted Jesus, the good shepherd to lead me along the way. I watching my dear parents go through the valley of their golden years and many of the health problems that come with that time of life. They are steadfast Christians and have faith to see them through and good doctors, also, but it is never easy to watch people you love experience a decline in health.

I am thankful for...
each day that I have and the strength that God gives me to keep on going.

From the learning rooms...
we are getting ready to start back with our local Co-op this Friday and I have been working on the art lessons that I will be teaching to the children there.

From the kitchen...
fresh coffee is on and for this evening I am planning to fix pulled pork BB-Q, seasoned oven potatoes and green beans.

I am wearing...
a floral tee shirt, jeans and socks.

I am creating...
color wheel project kits for co-op on Friday.

I am going...
to the hospital in a little while to take my mom home. She and dad were both in the hospital all of last week and she is ready to be released, dad will have to stay a bit longer. Please pray for them and for us.

I am reading...
only time for magazine articles right now, but I love my magazines.

I am hoping...
that the next few weeks will become less stressful.

I am hearing...
sweet Christian music from a local station.

Around the house...
the vaccuum needs to be done and laundry, always laundry ;-D

One of my favorite things...
time spent visiting with a good friend over a cup of tea.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
that all depends on what comes up with my parents.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
My Sweet Mom and Dad


Sincere thanks to Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook for being such a dear hostess!












 

1 comment:

Woman of the House said...

Your blog background uses my two favorite colors, pink and green! So pretty! I live in WV too!