Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Monday, February 22, 2010

Color 101: Picking Your Palette - Photos - MyHomeIdeas.com

Hello and good morning to all!!! I am excited to tell you that yesterday the temperature in our little corner of the Big Cozy World reached 48 degrees farenheit!!! We were ecstatic!!! Caleb got to go outside and ride his skateboard, Robin sat on our backporch and had coffee while talking to his mom on the phone and I even ventured out on the porch for a bit, myself! It was WONDERFUL! Now, while they are predicting some more of that cold, white stuff for us later in the week; that little taste of things to come will keep me twittering (no not the social network, rather literally bubbling over with excitement) for days! I went online this morning looking for some beautiful decorating ideas and came across this article on color:

Color 101: Picking Your Palette - Photos - MyHomeIdeas.com

I never grow tired of talking about color, or seeing new ideas for color combinations. Hope you enjoyed the article and I hope you are having a little taste of SPRING wherever you live!!!

Until Next Time
Stay Cozy,
Charlotte

No comments: