Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cute Spring Accessory for You to Make!



Good morning blog buddies!!!! I am just getting ready to hop of of my old computer and start my day, but I wanted to post this cute little lesson from Oddity Inc. for you to see. I LOVE the garden cloches that I see on so many blogs, but did not know where to go to find them. Oddity has them in all different sizes!!! This is the latest 5 Minute Decor video with a quick lesson on putting one together. I am SO ready to start decorating for SPRING!!!  Click the link under the picture to watch the video, but please, do me the great favor of going to my store link (located on the right side of my blog) if you would like to purchase the items for your Cozy Home. My family would graciously thank you for that courtesy.
I have finished the new classroom/art studio but have not taken time to get any new photos of it to post here, yet. Caleb and I are enjoying all that room for learning and creating our art projects. We have decided that Fridays are our "Art Days"!!!! That gives us something to really look forward to all week long. I will get the pictures posted as soon as time allows. For now I am sending big hugs to all of you. I have had a wonderful morning visiting with some of you. It is always so much fun to stop by and read about what everyone has been doing in your little corners of the world! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!

Stay Cozy, 
Charlotte 



No comments: