Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Do It Yourself Ottoman

Question to my sweet blog family: How can you tell when a blogger's days are really busy? Yup, you guessed it, they temporarily disapear from Blogland! Well, guess what? Yup, my days have been really busy around here lately! I have been really getting down to the wire with my young one and his studies as we are trying to pull together a really good portfolio for his Homeschool review. I have also been doing more writing and have several articles and some poetry filed away for future blog posts, poetry club meetings and my monthly installment for Two Lane Livin'. All of this plus, I have started to work on some of those projects for the craft fairs that I am planning on attending this coming fall. I want to take plenty of time to get things ready for these so that I have a good assortment to take with me, so I am starting on them early. I also do not want to feel rushed to get them completed. I am never sure when my mom or my dad or my MIL might have to call on us and I like to be on stand-by, just in case.

I have found the cutest DIY project to share with you from Better Homes and Gardens:

Do It Yourself Ottoman

I LOVE the bright colors and the French Country feeling of these ottomans. The instructions are included in the article. I am thinking that it would be neat to make some matching pillows to sprinkle around the room along with them for added impact! I hope that you are having a wonderful day in your Home-Sweet-Home!!!! Stay busy, but not too busy to come out and visit Blogland for a bit of rest and inspiration. You ladies are the BEST!

Stay Cozy 'til Next Time,
Charlotte

1 comment:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You sound like a busy lady...love the ottoman diy!