Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Check Out the Coupon

I don't know about you, but whenever I see that cute little Snuggle bear I just have to smile. This morning I placed a neat little widget on the right offering readers of Cozy Home Cottage a two dollar coupon for Snuggle Creme fabric softener. Snuggle creme is a new product that adds two luxurious aromas to laundry time while softening your clothes. To me, there is just nothing cozier than fresh, clean, soft laundry coming out of the dryer ready to be enjoyed and these two new scents are wonderful and calming to the senses-aahhh! Click on the widget and snag the coupon for yourself. I don't often place offers like these on my little homey blog, but this one was just to much in the spirit of Cozy Home to pass up. Hugs to all and hope you are having a wonderful day.

Charlotte

3 comments:

chessiakelley said...

thanks for posting news about the coupon!

Annette said...

Hi Charlotte.
Just stopping by to wish you a good week, sunny and nice.
Annette in the West coast of Sweden.

Janet, said...

I like the snuggle bear, too. I have a stuffed one I got a long time ago from refunding. I used to refund and coupon a lot, even got my picture on the front of a refund magazine once. Thanks for the coupon, I might try it out.