Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ANNOUNCING: The Latest News

Good morning Blog Buddies,

By now you all know how I feel about accessories and pretty things for our homes. I have a wide assortment of things handed down, things found, old things, new things; etc, etc and so on. You also know how I enjoy working from my sweet little cottage home in Wild, Wonderful WV. I have a number of companies that I use to order accessories and decorative items for my clients, family and friends. Anything from the most fru-fru frilly florals to items that are no nonsense clean-lined contemporary pieces for those that prefer more fuss-free interiors. I also love the idea of direct sale companies as they provide beautiful products for very reasonable pricing as well as the chance for others to work from their home-sweet-homes, if they so desire. Two of my favorites (and ones that I have sold for quite some time now) are Home Interiors and Gifts as well as Home and Garden Party. The two have now combined into one TERRIFIC company:

Home and Garden Party, along with Home Interiors and Gifts, is now officially known as Celebrating Home and our tag line is “Bringing Families Together,” perfect descriptions of what we do as a company and what we do for you, our Customers and Hostesses. We are so excited that we have been able to bring the Home & Garden Party and Home Interiors families together and provide spectacular decor and significant income-earning opportunities for thousands of women across the United States. With the combination of these two great companies, Celebrating Home is now the largest party-plan home décor company in the nation! Our official NEW web site will open on March 8th with updated product information, specials and more!!! I will be posting more details about the site as the date draws closer. I want you to keep the date in mind so that you can stop by to check things out. Don't forget, there is also a 20% off candle sale in FULL swing for the entire month of March. I just had to share the news. As always, it is my pleasure to serve you as you create your Cozy Home!

Hugs and Stay Cozy,
Charlotte

No comments: