Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Saturday, June 2, 2012

What's New at CHC

Happy Saturday, sweet friends! Have ya missed me? Have you wondered what I have been up to lately? Well, there has been a lot happen since my last blog W-A-Y back in December. I am finding my way back to posting here after a real writing "dry spell". Whenever they hit me I have found that it is just best to go with it and take time to listen to the voice of my Heavenly Father and be quiet for a while. This keeps me from suffering the affects of "foot-in-mouth" disease~lol. I have been busy sorting out clutter from the cottage, preparing my kitchen for a major paint-fest (cabinets and all), finishing up Caleb's school year (we had our review on May 22nd) and working hard at Mr. Sewing Machine. What, didn't I tell you about my new little job? Are you sure? Oh, that's right, I haven't written about it yet, have I? All right, enough kidding with you; I did take a job with our friends and next door neighbors, Mr. Sewing Machine. I started the first week of March and am really having fun re-discovering my love of sewing and helping others with their sewing needs. Mr. Sewing Machine has been in business for 30 years. They carry Janome and Elna machines, but service ALL makes and models~including classic Singer treadle machines~WOW! I have seen some come in that I thought came over on the Mayflower and are still running. They have old models to sell as well as the brand new wonderful machines, too. I want to share a few pictures of the store with you today:

Our Janome Rep with John and Wendy

The "treasure chest"


AccuQuilt Cutters



Gifts by GANZ


Sergers

Sew many machines!

I am hoping to finally be back to at least weekly posts here; I have missed "chatting" with all of you. Thanks for checking in with me from time to time, you are all very dear to me!

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

nice store....I use my Janome to sew on the handmade cards I make....I luv it...hope you have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*