Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sweet Saturday Ramblings

Good Saturday, dear friends. I am sitting at my little computer happily typing as we are having a peaceful, soft summer rain outside my window. No harsh lightning, no heavy thunder (just some softly in the background), dark skies and gentle raindrops~God is watering the earth. It serves to remind me how contented I am in my life right now. When I was younger, I would have most likely cursed this sweet rain on a Saturday. I would have been ranting on about how it had spoiled my plans and that I wished. "it would never rain again"~lol. Time makes us so much more wise, doesn't it. We had a peaceful week around the cottage, with the exception of a horrible and mysterious onset of a rash all over my body apparently brought on by some unknown and still not identified allergic reaction. I am on prednisone and benedryl for now and feeling SO much better and non-itchy~YAY! Glad for these meds and am not having any troubles with the prednisone as I had heard some have. Wishing I could stay on it as it has eliminated a HUGE amount of swelling from my face, legs and feet. I know that this is what causes some of my painful days sometimes and it feels good to not be all bloated like a bullfrog :-)
I have good news from the homefront about my business, also!!! I am now working exclusively online as your "Digital Designer" with my Celebrating Home and Oddity web stores! I am always available to answer your decorating questions (free service for you), mail out paint samples ($ 5.00 to cover shipping and handling will include 3 samples for your decor~walls, accent color and trim~3" by 3" size samples) or help you with your accessory selections from either of my web stores. I am having so much FUN talking to friends and clients on my two Facebook pages: Cozy Home Cottage  and Charlotte's Cozy Home Celebrating Home Page and am hoping to start doing some really fun contests, online parties and games on these! I have already added instructions on the Charlotte's Cozy Home Celebrating Home Page so that YOU can add your recipes as a document for everyone to share!!!
ALSO: B-I-G NEWS!!! Celebrating Home has now made FUNDRAISING really EASY! They announced earlier in the week that our fundraisers can be done ALL across the country online so that your friends and family in other parts of the country can just go to your personal fundraiser page and order to help you raise money for your group or cause!!! I am VERY excited about this as it will help so many raise money for so many good causes! Leave me a comment if you have any questions, I would love to help you!
One more piece of news before I sign off my little blog, I now have a page at Pinterest. Not sure right now what I am going to do with it, but it does look like such fun and I have several friends with pages there, too. I am hoping to post some fun color boards and recipes and such. If you have a page, let me know and I will follow you. I love working from home and sharing this adventure with you. I finally have the perfect fit for my life as it is now and hope to start getting busier and busier as the months go by. I can still live my simple days and have lots of time for homeschooling and family and all the things that matter most. God is so GOOD!!! 
I pray that you are all having a good Saturday in your little corner of the world and that you are conteted with your days, as well. Love and prayers to all!

Stay Cozy,
Charlotte

No comments: