Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year, New Beginnings

Hello dear friends. I was just blog browsing and decided to stop by the old blog and put up a small post. I wanted to take time to wish everyone a Happy New Year (it is still early) and hope that all of you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas this past year. I am still not really ready to write a post about all of the changes that happened around the old Cozy Home in the past few months. I tend to grow quiet when I am faced with adversity and changes. Just one of my little character quirks, I guess. I am the kind of person that holds onto events in my heart and will mull things over until I am able to talk about them. I promise to write something soon as I am working on sorting all the events out in my mind. My dear hubby, our little Caleb and myself are all doing well and ready to begin a new year with our focus on finding God's direction for our days. I will try to post more in the next couple of days.

Hugs to all and Stay Cozy,
Charlotte 

1 comment:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Charlotte!

XO,

Sheila :-)