Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Life As I Know It Today.....

Good Wednesday to you all my sweet cottage friends! 

I am still not where I want to be with my posting on my dear little blog. I do love it here and remember a time where I wrote almost daily; or at least weekly....lol. My life has changed so much from those days. I was so very active and had so much energy, especially in the beginning. Heck, at one time I had 3 blogs going....one at Homeschool Blogger, one at Homestead Blogger and this one here. I loved to share recipes and homeschool adventures and all things decorating and such. 

Then, Fibromyalgia came into my world. My life became filled with daily "pain scales", lots of naps on the sofa during the day, wearing only very comfortable clothes...mostly pajamas...and trying to find the right doctors, medications and herbal healing methods. I spend a lot of time on Facebook visiting with friends virtually as I just don't feel like getting out like I used to. I MISS my old life, but I try to remain positive and look for God's purpose in my new way of living. My mission on Facebook is to be encouraging to others and to pray for those who request it for themselves and for family members. I take this very seriously as a way to serve my Lord. Grow where you are planted is my motto. 

My housework does not suffer too greatly as I do try very hard to work-a-little, rest-a-little every day to keep things up around here for my family and for my own sanity. I am the type of person who gets very depressed and agitated if my home is not up to a certain level of tidiness~haha. My cooking is becoming more and more simplified. I do still love my good old crock pot and casseroles, but I often find that pan-glazed meat and two side veggies are a more palatable choice for our supper now. 

I do still like to read my Bible, my poetry books and my favorite devotional books. I do still make it out once a week for Women's Bible study group. We have a very special Christian bond among this wonderful group of Sisters and right now are studying women of the Bible. We just finished our study on Esther; one of my favorites! Each week we have a little luncheon after our study and time for fellowship together. It is my church time. I am not attending regular weekly services at our church but do pray that I will be back at them sometime soon. It is just a challenge to be in a large group of people right now as I do have anxiety issues and also cannot sit too close to people due to my body pain. This also applies to sitting for too long and also getting up and down for singing. I do have several Ministers that I listen to and watch each Sunday morning and my prayer life is stronger than ever.

I just had all of this on my heart and my mind and wanted to share it with those of you who do still stop by to read my humble little blog. I do not do this to make money or to be popular; I just blog because I enjoy reading your blogs and want to share things with others, too.

Love to all and Stay Cozy, 
Charlotte

No comments: