Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Monday, July 12, 2010

A True Southern Beauty

Wow, how quickly time has passed me by this morning (and most of the afternoon)!!! I had grand intentions of blogging first thing this morning, but it is now almost 3:00 and I am just now getting on my dear little blog to post something new for you to read. I have been busy straightening the office/classroom, vacuuming and taking care of all the usual Monday morning chores. In addition, I have been flipping through fabric books for a client that needs something pretty in brown and gold to cover a window seat. I LOVE flipping through the fabric books...so many PRETTY fabrics! I have to get some other things started, but wanted to post a link to a GORGEOUS set of house plans from EPlans. There are hundreds of plan sites on the web, but I love their plans the best. They have so many nice cottage and traditional styles to choose from and their room layouts are wonderful. This one is a REAL Georgia PEACH, if ever I did see one, I do declare!!!



I just LOVE the side porches and the fan light over the front door!!! Not to mention the HUGE Livingroom/Dining room combo with dual fireplaces~WOW!!! If you are building and want to order the plans, please enter the site through one of my banner ads. I would be ever so appreciative of your kind thoughtfulness. Sending you sweet southern hugs and hoping that your day is going well!!!

Stay Cozy and Cool,
Charlotte




2 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That is just GORGEOUS, and you have the perfect background music playing. Lovely!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Beautiful! Your taste is like mine. LOOOVVE the porches. My house has them 3/4 the way around, and the back porch is 12' deep. our contractor tried to talk us out of that "too deep--wasted space," but it was one of the best moves I've made. In Arkansas we can use it most of the year! C