Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Something New

I have just discovered that I can send new posts to my blog by email!!! I am too excited over this. I knew that the blogs were set up to receive postings sent via mobile blackberry, but did not know that I could type one in by my humble email application. I am testing this out right now and will leave the post if it looks satisfactory to my ever discerning eye ;o) If you are reading this, then it passed my inspection. I also wanted to take a minute to say thank you to those who posted such kind comments to my last little garden post. You are all just too sweet. Hope you are having a lovely evening.
((Hugs)) Stay Cozy,
Charlotte

1 comment:

Mary said...

HI Char...I had no idea you could post from email...great news! Saw your previous post with words to "America"...I remember singing this song in grammar school... some people have no idea that the freedom they take for granted has to be protected, or it will be taken from them. Let freedom ring!

Mary