Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Little Garden Spot

Hello again to everyone. I am trying to get back into full swing with all of my online postings and business. I have been released to drive again and to go back to most of my household chores (sigh) so much for the leisurely life... Seriously, I am glad to be getting back to my normal routine and could not wait to run my vaccuum for the first time. There is just something theraputic about pushing it along and seeing my carpets become all fluffy again. Robin does a good job when he has to take over the chore, but there is just something personally gratifying about doing it myself-aaahhh!

I had a few pictures of that little garden spot in front of my house that I thought I would share with you. I have had some of them in the camera for a while, but just did not get them posted. Here are a couple from April:



The Azalea bush was really full this year


My little garden helper, Caleb My sweet kitty,Zoot Caleb at the park

2 comments:

Tina said...

Glad you are moving again. It always feels so good to get back in the swing of things.
Enjoy
T

Melanie said...

So glad to hear that things are starting to get back to normal. Enjoyed your photos! Have a lovely day.