Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Welcome to 2020

Good morning, sweet cottage friends and Happy New Year!!!!

     My hubby, our son, and myself all stayed home last night and watched a bit of the New Year's Rockin' Eve celebration with Ryan Seacrest and assorted singers. I remember watching it every year since the time when Dick Clark started hosting back in the 1970s! The music has changed, but it still remains a staple in our house. I love when the beautiful Waterford Crystal ball drops at midnight to ring in the new year!
     I am hoping that this year will be a very good one for our family and yours. While I no longer declare New Year resolutions; I now place everything into God's tender care and only ask that His will be done in my life by His grace and mercy. I do, however have things that I HOPE to accomplish and commit to in the months to come. I am hoping to become more involved in our church and community, I hope to find some type of little job or hobby income that I can make from home, I hope to become more physically fit (maybe by starting a light exercise program and eating more healthy), and I hope to enjoy more time with family and friends, too.
     My prayer is that the Lord will bless you all in this New Year! I also pray that He will help you all to realize your hopes and continue to answer your most fervent prayers, too! Much love to you all!!!
I look forward to writing many more posts for you here in the next few months. 

Stay Cozy!
Charlotte





No comments: