Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Monday, March 12, 2018

A Journal Post for Monday, March 12, 2018

I was reading posts on other blogs and decided to come here to my own little blog to post something of my own. It has been a while since I put up a journal entry and decided that was the simplest form to take. I haven't been feeling very inspired to write lately; maybe it's just a case of spring fever, who knows. We have been getting out some and taking little drives, going to doctor appointments and such but I am really wanting to take a l-o-n-g trip somewhere. Not much of a chance of that happening, however, haha.
Anyway, I am happy here at my little cottage and we are getting ready to re-do our flower beds once we get a little warmer weather our way. The daffodils are up and trying to bloom here at our house. We have seen several patches of wild growing daffies in full bloom around our area~so PRETTY! I always love when the daffodils begin to bloom as it is a sure sign that SPRING is on the way! I promise to post more when we begin to re-set the flowers here, but for now....

What's Happening: I am sipping on my second cup of coffee and listening to some pretty music on YouTube. I have a couple of favorite Channels there that offer really beautiful selections of easy listening music from the 60s and 70s. Beautiful string and piano selections for my listening pleasure. 😊
What's For Supper:  Probably some kind of pasta dish made with Bow-tie pasta or soup. I am not real sure right now.  
What am I Reading or Watching: I have been watching a lot of old movies on TCM lately. I love the ones made in the 1930s and 40s~especially the comedies and romance genres. I have been reading my poetry books and magazines as well as my devotional books but nothing too heavy. 
Today's Weather: Today we had SNOW!!! I woke up around 8:00 AM to see fluffy flakes floating down outside my windows. It was 31℉ outside but it felt like 25℉.  
Fibro and Arthritis Update: Today I am feeling a bit "stoved-up" and achy. It probably has to do with the snowy weather this morning. Here is the update:  Fibro Pain: Moderate to High, Arthritis Pain: Moderate, Energy Level: Moderate, Brain Fog: Low to Moderate
Chores for Today: Kitchen Duty, sweeping my floors with a broom, maybe running a load of towels through the washer. 
Phone Calls and Visits:  No calls yet today. 
Drives, Walks and Outings:  None planned for today...
Pretty Picture for Today:
Wishing this is what it looked like here today!!! 😀💖


Wishing you all a marvelous Monday!!!

Stay Cozy, 
Charlotte 

No comments: