Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Thursday, April 28, 2011

20 Ways to Refresh with Color

Good morning dear friends!!! I woke up this morning with a million decorating ideas on my mind. I always enjoy waking up with a mind filled with inspiration. This has not been the case lately as I have been having some pretty wierd dreams at night. Nothing really bad or horribly dark, just WEIRD. For example, night before last I dreamed that some of our friends were excited because they had a new pet ELEPHANT....see, I told you, WIERD! Anyway, it was a very nice change to wake up toughts of beautiful color schemes, pretty patterns and ideas for fresh new rooms dancing in my head! Well imagine how excited I was when I opened the email newsletter from Better Homes and Gardens Magazine to see this idea filled article:

20 Ways to Refresh with Color

I simply fell in LOVE with the rooms featured there!!! Makes me want to get out the old sketch book and see what I can come up with!!! Hmmmm.....

Hope that you are feeling refreshed and inspired as well.

Until later, Stay Cozy,
Charlotte





No comments: