Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Friday, May 14, 2010

A Bath Blog

Hello friends of mine,

I have been meaning to start posting more photos from around my Cozy Little Home and the other day someone asked me a question concerning the way my bath is decorated. Well, I broke out the camera and snapped a few pictures. As you all know, my favorite colors (the ones that make me smile) are the pretty pastels that can be found in a spring garden. These colors can be found all through my house and my bath is no exception. Here are the photos:

The wall paper on the top half of the walls was here when we moved in and we have kept it because the neutral tones go well with the flooring. Another plus is that the neutral color makes changing accessories, towels and rug colors very easy. The little chest beside the, um, potty :-} is wonderful for storing extra rolls of paper. The small basket on top of it makes a great place for after bath lotions, a candle and the can of air freshener. It is a simple room and not one that will be featured in any magazines any time soon, but it has a certain charm that is sweet to me. Just thought I would share it with you. Hope you are all having a BEAUTIFUL Friday!!!!


2 comments:

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Very cozy looking. And you're right. It reminds one of spring flowers.


Blessings~

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I agree. Your bath is springy and reminds me of flowers, too! :-) And I like that you can easily change your colors. I've been thinking of repainting our bath, and I am thinking a neutral might be the way to go!

XO,

Sheila :-)