Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Week Ahead

Spring is in full swing!!! My calendar is showing that to be very true. This week is shaping up to be a very busy one for me with people wanting to spruce things up around their houses for the spring season. I am looking forward to things getting even busier over the next couple of weeks. We are also finishing our school year with Caleb and I am hoping to schedule his portfolio review sometime this week. I have an upcoming doctor's visit that may, or may not result in getting a bit of surgery scheduled (more about that later, depending on what the doctor says-just know that we are not talking about anything life threatening, just something that needs to be taken care of). WHEW-you can see that it might be a while before I am back at blogging. I love to come here and share what is new around the old Cozy Home, but if you don't hear from me for a couple of weeks, just know that I am "up to my eyeballs" and will get on here again as soon as time allows. Hope that you are all having a wonderful spring season!

Hugs and Stay Cozy,
Charlotte

6 comments:

Tina said...

So busy, but also blessed with business. That's a good thing.
Blessings
T

Melanie said...

I remember those portfolio reviews! Mike and I were a nervous wreck before hand and then he would come out with flying colors! Hope yours goes well. Sounds like you're busy!

violetlady said...

I hope everything turns out okay regarding the doctor's visit. The older I get the more I hate any medical visit.

Melanie said...

Hi, Char,
I left something for you on my blog! Have a lovely day!

Barbara said...

Hi Charlotte, I hope you do not have to undergo surgery! Even if it is nothing lifethreatening, it is never nice, of course.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Looks like we are both into "staying cozy" haha Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I see that you may not be leaving a post for a couple of weeks, but I will add you to to my dashboard so I will know when you return. Hope you are able to get a lot of things done and have good news about your pending surgery. Nice to meet you.

Stay Cozy & Not too busy,
Carrie