Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Saturday, November 9, 2019

What's New This Week (11-09-2019)


Good morning and Happy Saturday, cottage friends!!!

     Well another week has come and gone and here I am feeling bad that I did not post as I had hoped to do on Wednesday. My goodness, why is it that time just seems to get so much shorter the older we get?!?! I am going to make the better of it and post my little Saturday journal entry and invite you all to do the same on your pretty blogs, too. My prompts are pretty easy and not a long list. You do not have to use any link or even refer to my blog, unless you want to. Just copy and paste them to your blog or Facebook page and fill them in according to your own specifications. If you do not suffer from Fibro or Arthritis (or any other malady for that matter), then just eliminate that one. Here is what is new this week at good old Cozy Home Cottage....

What's Happening: Today I am planning to do a little more organizing and cleaning around here. I am hoping to bake a little apple cake for us to snack on in a bit, too. 
What's For Supper:  Chicken breast patties with mashed potatoes & gravy, and some kind of vegetables.
What am I Reading and Watching: Reading One Shenandoah Winter by T. Davis Bunn and also Strange and Bizarre Stories from the Bible by Jesse Waggoner. I have also started reading the book of Jeremiah in the Bible this week. Very interesting! 
Today's Weather:  COLD!!! Right now it is 33°F and we are supposed to have a high of 49°F today, mostly cloudy with 82% humidity, 0% chance of rain and winds at 0 mph. It is supposed to be back up in the 60s tomorrow.  
Fibro and Arthritis Update: Today I am feeling a moderate pain level; mostly just a bit achy. Here is the update:  Fibro Pain: Low to Moderate, Arthritis Pain: Low, Energy Level: Moderate, Brain Fog: Low to Moderate~seems to be holding steady lately! YAY!
Chores for Today: Organizing items for donation and tidying up in anticipation of our upcoming Thanksgiving's Day celebration with the kids and grandkids! 
Phone Calls and Visits:  Not planning for any visitors today, but who knows. 💝
Drives, Walks and Outings: My hubby and I took went out to SAM'S and to our local Kroger's store on Thursday of this week. We had lunch while we were out, too. I love our little "dates"~lol! 
Pretty Picture for Today:


     A familiar little picture to those who follow me on Facebook; this is one that truly reminds me of how I envision myself on a cold, wintry, snow day! I only have on little kitty, our Mochi cat, but could see myself surrounded by many of the little furry angels while sipping a nice, hot cup of coffee or chocolate~aahhhh, sheer bliss! 
     So, there you have it~life here in my little corner of the world. I pray that you are all having a sweet Saturday where you are, too. Sending you all much love, hugs and prayers for today and the rest of the week, too. Hope to post again on Wednesday, but don't hold me to it~hahaha! 

Stay Cozy!!!
Charlotte

1 comment:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Apple cake and fried chicken sound wonderful. Glad you are feeling ok! I have rheumatoid arthritis and my meds have not kicked in completely.