Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Sunday, November 7, 2021

A New Hope....

Well, after a MUCH too long absence from this blog; I AM BACK!!! I was finally able to sign into my Blogger account after losing my password over a year ago! 
If you follow me on Facebook then you k ow what a terrible year 2020 turned put to be for our family and especially my sweet hubby I won't blog about it all right now; we are just Praising God that things are getting better here! I will try to catch you all up in future posts. 
For now, I am just so HAPPY to be back and writing again! I am now typing on my little phone and it is so different! I am getting used to it all. 
I hope you are all having a beautiful autumn and getting ready for a blessed Thanksgiving, too! 
Much love to all,
Charlotte



No comments: