Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Saturday "What's Happening" Journal for November 16, 2016

Good afternoon to you all!!!

     I can't believe another week has passed us by! I almost forgot to pop on here and post my Saturday journal entry. I am trying hard to make this a regular habit as I do miss blogging. Well here we go.....

What's Happening: Today I have been busy playing on Facebook and listening to Christmas music (classical) on YouTube. I did wash the little rugs from our upstairs powder room and sat out back with our kitty Mochi on the back porch for a while, too. 
What's For Supper:  Gee, not really sure just yet. We had baked shrimp, rice and Broccoli Normandy (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots) mixed veggies last night. I might fix some kind of soup for us tonight or we might just have sandwiches.
What am I Reading and Watching:  Still reading the book of Jeremiah in the Bible and some of my poetry books, but that is about it as we get ready for Thanksgiving~lots to do, so little time. 
Today's Weather:  Not too bad, a little warmer than earlier this week~ 47°F right now, sunny with 0% Precipitation and 52% Humidity here in good old Dunbar, WV.  
Fibro and Arthritis Update: Moderate pain level; mostly just a bit achy. Here is the update:  Fibro Pain: Moderate, Arthritis Pain: Low, Energy Level: Moderate, Brain Fog: Low 
Chores for Today:  I got the upstairs powder room cleaned yesterday and a couple more door facings and doors wiped down, too. Today I have my usual dishes to rinse and put in the dishwasher and the little rugs from the powder room to wash. They are drying out on the front porch right now. 
Phone Calls and Visits:  Our grand-girl, Tamika and her beau, Auston came by and took our Caleb out with them for a while. They will be visiting when they come back.💝
Drives, Walks and Outings: We didn't really go anywhere this week. Too busy with our house chores~lol! 
Pretty Picture for Today:


     I am thinking of adding a couple more prompts to my little weekly journal here. I am trying to decide on what they will be~nothing too hard. Remember, if you want to copy and paste these prompts to your blog or Facebook page and fill in with your own answers, you are more than welcome to do so. Hoping that you are having a relaxing Saturday! Love to you all!!! 💓💕💝

Stay Cozy!!!
Charlotte

No comments: