Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy November!!!

Good morning my sweet cottage friends!!! 

     Welcoming the month of November this morning and having my second cup of coffee for the morning! I got up to a nice, warm house this morning as my hubby forgot to turn the thermostat down last night. It did feel good, but I know we will pay for it~LOL!!! I fixed myself a nice hot bowl of Grits with cheese for my breakfast. Nothing tastes better on a chilly morning than Grits in my humble opinion. MMMMmmmmm!!!!
     The weather here yesterday was dismal! Rain, winds, cold temps~yes, just what Winnie-the-Pooh would have called a "Blustery Day"~oh bother!!!!Our trick-or-treat night has been re-scheduled for tomorrow. SOOOO, you know what that means.....we broke into the Halloween candy last night!!! We at WAY too much! I haven't had candy for a while and it tasted much, much too good! My hubby said that he would go out and buy more for us to pass out to the kidders today.
     I got a little piece of mail out on our mailbox to my cousin this morning. Is it just me or is there something so very satisfying about fixing up a card or a letter and placing it on the box to be mailed out? I do love doing that and also getting a pretty piece of mail that has been lovingly sent to me! I think there is nothing more pleasant! I think it reminds me so of days gone by and of my dear mom who also loved mailing out and getting mail. I only wish that I had a never ending supply of postage stamps at my disposal~hahaha!
     Well dear friends, that is about it for today, I pray that you are all well and having a beautiful first day of November! Sending you all much love, hugs and prayers for your day!!!

Stay Cozy,
Charlotte


No comments: