Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Saturday, November 2, 2019

A Little Saturday Journal Entry

Good Saturday morning sweet friends!!!

It has been a while since I posted a CHC Journal entry, so I thought that Saturdays might be just the day to do that. I made my prompts quite simple and easy to copy if you want to join along. You don't need to include my blog link, but can if you would like to. I started doing mine as a way to share some of my daily life with you all and to keep some record of what is going on in my world. I hope you enjoy today's entry....

What's Happening: Today I am planning to get a little dusting done around the house and pass out Trick-or-Treat candy to the neighborhood "Goblins" from 5-7 this evening. Our son Greg and grandson Draven are coming over to mow our grass and fix up the screened porch on the back of our home. I have started back to going to my Bible Study group on Tuesdays and regular Sunday Morning church services, too! I am trying as I am much too young (58) to let this Fibro stop me from taking part in life!
What's For Supper:  I am thinking soup and sandwiches for supper tonight. Something easy, unless I change my mind.
What am I Reading and Watching: Reading One Shenandoah Winter by T. Davis Bunn and also Strange and Bizarre Stories from the Bible by Jesse Waggoner. I have been watching some of our DVD movies more this past month, too as we no longer are subscribing to any cable TV service. We need the money for other things. 
Today's Weather: Right now it is 40°F and we are supposed to have a high of 51°F today, partly sunny with 80% humidity. It was 35°F when I got up at 7:45 AM...Brrrrrr! 
Fibro and Arthritis Update: Today I am feeling a pretty low pain level; mostly just a bit achy. Here is the update:  Fibro Pain: Low to Moderate, Arthritis Pain: Low, Energy Level: Moderate, Brain Fog: Low to Moderate
Chores for Today: Kitchen Duty, Going to dust as much as I can and maybe vacuum a little, too. 
Phone Calls and Visits:  Greg and Draven are coming by.
Drives, Walks and Outings: My hubby and I took a little drive on Wednesday just to get out of the house for a bit. We stopped and got Hot Dogs and Fries at one of our local favorite places; Husky's Dairy Bar.
Pretty Picture for Today:



Just a pretty little GIF for you today. I love all the pretty pictures that are on FB and the internet! They add a little cheer to my days! Praying that you are all doing well and having a lovely Saturday!!! Comment if you decide to share a journal entry on your blog or FB page. (((Hugs))) from me to you!

Stay Cozy!!!
Charlotte

No comments: