Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Friday, October 4, 2019

Few and Far Between......

Hello to you all, my dear blog friends!!!!

     I hope you are all having a lovely autumn Friday afternoon!!! We are finally having a bit more autumn like weather in our neck of the woods here in good old Dunbar, WV! FINALLY!!! After the 90 plus hot days that we have been experiencing for the past week! (Whew), hot, hot, hot!!! 
     I have really been thinking about my little blog a bunch lately. I feel that I haven't really had much to post about here as of late. Life is just cruising along on auto-pilot, it seems. Not much new here. I am not complaining, I am grateful that my days are smooth and not overly complex. I have been having some new issues with my Fibro, tummy issues that you really would not want me to be blogging about~really! I have had everything checked out with my doctor and all came back A-OK, so it is just something new with my Fibro. I am always amazed at how that happens; just when I think that nothing else can change~WHAM!!! Oh well, I guess that's what keeps life interesting, huh?!?!
     I do think that I will (once again) try to make an effort to post something here more often. I have been thinking about putting up photos of my life through the years, my three little houses, my children and grands (most of whom are now grown people) and my sweet pets. I have a bunch of photos that I could share, lots of good memories, some not so good, but all a part of my life and who I was and am now. I hope you will enjoy them.
     For today I will just post a pretty autumn angel picture and wish everyone a wonderful weekend!!!!




Stay Cozy!!!!!
Charlotte 

No comments: