Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Friday, June 21, 2019

Just Get Up And Blog...

Good morning, sweet blog buddies!
I am having a blessed and beautiful Friday here at the cottage and have had my toast and coffee, visited Facebook and read my email on AOL. I am getting ready to go in and do a few daily chores but wanted to stop by here and post a little something before I get started on my day.
Last night I had a dream that I was applying for a retail job at a well-known department store and during the interview they wanted me to draw out a floor plan in Auto CAD!?!?! LOL!!! I know, right?!?! Who knows why we dream the things we do, except with this one I think it has a great deal to do with the fact that I really miss working AND I really miss drawing out floor plans on Auto CAD. I still do draw out floor plans on 1/4" graph paper sometimes just for fun. I still draw out front elevations for fun, too. However, I haven't drawn anything on CAD for fun or for clients since I got my new computer back in 2013. My operating system won't support my favorite old CAD program and I just couldn't justify spending the extra money it would take to update my program.  Anyway, back to my dream; I did not get the job but was presented a lovely bound book of everything I had ever designed in CAD, including all of my college projects!!! Go figure!!! I woke up thinking, "Huh?!?" and made a face to reflect that thought~heeheehee. 😏
I have been drawing with my colored pencils and markers a bit recently. I love to practice writing words in my most attractive handwriting and then drawing out flowers, birds and cottage-inspired pretties to go along with them. I know that I will never be another Susan Branch or Mary Engelbreit, but I can have fun trying. 😍
Here is my latest little effort....



I am going to try to start posting some more of my artwork, old photos and latest happenings as I  once again have more free-time, energy and interest in blogging about my life. I pray that you will all have a wonderful day and week-end!

Stay Cozy,
Charlotte 💝

No comments: