Living Room

Living Room
My Little Cottage

Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Saturday Gazette.....New weekly update post...

I have been thinking lately of posting a weekly update of life around the cottage. I need it to be something simple so that I will keep doing it on a regular basis. I know myself well and if things seem too complicated then my chances of continuing writing them on a continuous schedule will not be good. After much consideration and planning I think I now have a few little headings that I can stay constant and faithful to posting within. Here we go with the first edition of my new Saturday Blogging Gazette. Wish me luck...lol! 

Time: 11:12 AM EST 

Weather: 40 degrees right now, expecting a high of 65 degrees; Precipitation 0%, Wind 2 MPH, Humidity 79%, Partly Sunny

Plans for Today: Not much. Maybe a little light housework, reading some poetry, playing on Facebook and You Tube, etc...

Drinking: COFFEE (What else~haha) 

Eating: I had a cinnamon and raisin bagel for breakfast this morning~YUM! 

Reading: The Bible, poetry, magazines

Listening to: Old Lawrence Welk Show episodes on You Tube; I have never outgrown them and have such sweet memories of watching them with my mom on Saturday night when I was growing up. <3 div="" nbsp="">

Family: We have news....our oldest grand-girl is expecting a little one!!! Yep, that will make me a "Great-grammy" at the tender age of 56! She just found out and is only 10 weeks along; please keep her and her new little family in your thoughts and prayers. 

Well, that is all for this week. I think these categories will be something easy for me to keep up with so that my posts will be regular. I do love to come here and write from time to time and hope to do more in the coming months. I know it has been a LONG time since I have posted with any consistency and I am sorry for that. Time just goes rushing past me and the days are gone before I know it. Hope you are all well and having a sweet Saturday. Sending you all my love, hugs and prayers. 

Stay Cozy, 
Charlotte


No comments: